Our new Easter colouring in competition is now open. We have plenty of Easter goodies to give away to winners, so be sure to enter this school holidays to win.
All Custom Box customers will receive a colouring in sheet in their box, however anyone can can download a printable copy below.
Download a copy of the entry form here.
1. Simply download one of our entry forms here or find one in your next box (Custom Box customers only).
2. The competition is open to all ages, but we will be giving out prizes across age brackets.
3. Write your name and age on the entry form (or get someone to help).
4. Take a photo of your work (or get a parent or guardian to help) ensuring we can see the coloured-in official entry form clearly.
5. Post the photo of your artwork to one of our social media pages or email it in (or get a parent or guardian to help) to us. See below for details.
Posting to social media:
1. You have the option to post to either Instagram or Facebook. You can Follow us at @homefreshorganics for both.
2. When posting the photo online be sure to tag @homefreshorganics with #hfocolour
3. Make sure that your social media profile is set to public so we can see your entry.
Sending via email:
1. Get a parent or guardian to send If attached your photo and send to email@example.com.
Dates and Prizes:
The competition closes on Tuesday 23 April 2019 and we’ll draw (and contact) the winners shortly after.
We have lots of Easter Eggs to give away to winners! There will be a winner and several runner-ups.
Winners will be contacted and announced online.
Most importantly, have fun and use your imagination.