1. Fill a bowl with cold water and place four sheets of gelatine in to soak.
2. Using a small saucepan, add the cream and milk and warm over low heat. Add the sugar and bring to a simmer. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
3. Remove the gelatine from the bowl of cold water and add to the cream mixture. Stir until dissolved the gelatin has dissolved.
4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the mixture through a sieve into a clean bowl. Add the vanilla, lemon zest and whisk in 50ml of The Pumpkin House’s 100% Pumpkin seed oil.
5. Lightly oil each mould being used (best to use silicon moulds) and separate the mixture between each mould. Place the moulds into a refrigerator for a minimum of five hours.
6. Dip the bottom of each mould into a bowl of boiling water and turn upside down onto a plate.
7. To serve, simply sprinkle lemon rind and roasted pumpkin seeds on top.