Heat oil in pan, cook chicken in batches, stirring until browned lightly. Add garlic, port, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and basil, bring to boil. Stir in sun-dried tomato pesto and cream. Simmer, uncovered until sauce is thickened slightly. Meanwhile, cook pasta in a pot of boiling, salted water. Cook until al dente. Drain and add to sauce with parmesan and bocconcini. Stir to combine. Divide into 4 pasta bowls and top with shaved parmesan and a sprig of basil.
Any pasta can be substituted, try spaghetti, ravioli or gnocchi.
Slice bocconcini on an egg slicer, you will always have even straight pieces.
Other serving suggestions for Sun-dried Tomato Pesto:
• spread on the base of a pizza instead of tomato paste
• serve with toasted Turkish bread
• stuff a chicken breast with sun-dried tomato pesto and serve with char-grilled asparagus, field mushrooms and sweet potato mash
• delicious on an antipasto platter with marinated vegetables, deli meats and cheese
• make 'garlic bread' with pesto instead of garlic butter
• great on a sandwich, foccacia or wrap