Product Description: Allergies such as dermatitis, hay fever and mild hives occur when your body treats a substance that would normally be harmless in the same way that it treats a disease-causing microbe: as a foreign invader that it must defend itself against.
- Specially formulated to aid the management of allergic rhinitis (hayfever), dermatitis and mild hives (urticaria).
- Antihistamine action to reduce allergy symptoms
- May help to relieve allergic symptoms such as sneezing, watery nasal discharge, itchy and dry eyes, nose and throat, itchy and inflamed skin.
- Based on a traditional Chinese herbal formula known as Xiao Chai Hu Tang (or Minor Bupleurum Combination) that has been used to relieve allergy symptoms, address inflammation and support immunity for around 3000 years.
- Relieves symptoms of food allergies including nausea, digestive discomfort and reduced appetite.
- Also helps regulate the immune system and promotes healthy liver function.
- Suitable for use all year round by adults and children over 2 years.
- May be taken with allergy medication under the supervision of your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root 1.8g (1800mg)
Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root 1.25g (1250mg)
standardised to baicalin 100mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 1.25g (1250mg)
standardised to gingerols 10mg
Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root 500mg
standardised to ginsenosides Rb1,Rb2,Rc,Rd,Re and Rg1 5mg
Pinellia ternata (Pinellia) rhizome 500mg
Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon 450mg
Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Ziziphus) seed 250mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Product of: Made in Australia from local & imported ingredients.