Product Description: ActiViral™ is a high potency formula containing therapeutic doses of Andrographis (4.5g per capsule, standardised to provide 62.5mg andrographolide) and Olive Leaf (1.25 g per capsule, standardised to provide 30mg oleuropein), combined with the immune-boosting herbs Echinacea and Japanese Honeysuckle (also known as Lonicera).
- High potency antiviral formula combining standardised extracts of Andrographis (andrographolide) and Olive Leaf (oleuropein), plus Echinacea and Japanese Honeysuckle
- Also contains Vitamin C and a readily-absorbed form of Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ZN) for additional immune support during infections
- Assists in the management of viral infections causing colds, flu and mild upper respiratory infections
- May reduce the severity and duration of symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory infections including rhinitis, sinusitis, laryngitis and tonsillitis
- For best results, take ActiViral™ at the first sign of symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, mucous congestion, fever, catarrh and inflammation
- May help to relieve headache associated with fever, cold or flu
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)to clear heat, cool the Blood and resolve toxicity. Areas of traditional focus include head, throat, lung, stomach and the intestines.Suitable for adults and children over 5 years
Ingredients: Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
- Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf 4.5g (4500mg)
- standardised to andrographolide 62.5mg
- Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) leaf 1.25g (1250mg)
- standardised to oleuropein 30mg
- Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower bud 1g (1000mg)
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root 750mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 250mg
- Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN)) 27.6mg
- equiv. to zinc 8mg.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Product of: Made in Australia from Local & Imported ingredients.