Product Description: Herbs of Gold Children’s Immune Care contains a blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals to support healthy immune system function in children
- Children’s Immune Care is a delicious strawberry-vanilla tasting chewable tablet, formulated to support immune system health to fight illness in children.
- Children’s Immune Care contains Echinacea, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu and relieve mild fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Children’s Immune Care contains zinc, vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids, antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Children’s Immune Care is sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and is free from artificial flavourings, sweeteners, preservatives and colourings.
Directions: Children 2-4 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 5-12 years – Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Ingredients: Herbal extracts equiv. to dry -
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root and rhizome 200mg
- Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fruit 30mg
- Ascorbic acid 60mg
- Ascorbic acid (as Calcium ascorbate) 40mg
TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 100mg
- Colecalciferol 6.25mcg
- equiv. vitamin D3 250IU
- Zinc (as gluconate) 2mg
- Betacarotene 1mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 10mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
Product Of: Australia