Product Description: Alfalfa’s deep root system provides the leaves and aerial parts with a rich source of nutrients including chlorophyll, calcium, carotene and vitamin K, making it a valuable nutritive herb. Chlorophyll has been found to have an alkalising effect on the body.
- Traditionally used for its nutritive properties and as a general tonic to help maintain wellbeing.
- As a nutritive food herb, Alfalfa is a beneficial addition to a healthy diet
Dosage: Take two capsules with a meal three times daily.
No added: Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Ingredients: Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) herb powder 450mg
- Excessive use may interfere with anticoagulants such as warfarin.
- Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications