- Roughly dice onions, Ginger, garlic.
- Dice the chicken thighs into 1cm cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes into 8 wedges each.
- Dice carrots and potatoes into 1cm cubes.
- Roughly chop coriander.
- Cut beans in half
- Slice capsicum into thin strips.
Lightly fry onion, garlic and ginger until soft. Add chicken pieces and brown lightly and add curry powder and cook on low for 2 mins, add tomato puree, tin of tomatoes and 250 ml water and bring to simmer for 10 mins. Add beans, Capsicums, fresh tomato and coriander, cook for 5 mins. take off the heat and stir through the cream and serve.