1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork several times. Bake sweet potatoes on baking sheet lined with foil until soft, about 45-55 minutes. Let cool.
3. Remove skin from sweet potatoes and combine flesh with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Let the mixture sit in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
5. In a bowl, combine almond meal, panko, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. In a separate bowl, crack egg whites.
6. Roll about 1 tablespoon sweet potato mixture into a tot shape, douse in egg white mixture, and roll in breading mixture. Place on an oiled baking.
7. Once all tots are on baking sheet, spray tots with cooking spray in order to achieve even browning.
8. Bake at 200 degrees for 45 minutes or until they've reached crispiness, flipping tots halfway through.
9. For the dressing, combine all ingredients in a food processor. Serve immediately.